Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bienvenue a Stash Sunday!

Welcome to Stash Sunday!!!! I thought we'd start a blog totally devoted to Stash Sunday, so here I am. Basically, this will serve as the admin spot for Stash Sunday. Questions? Comments? Points of Interest? Bring 'em here.

Dont't forget we have a flickr group just for us Stash Junkies... Come and check it out.

What is Stash Sunday, you may be thinking... Stash Sunday is for any sort of creative person. Do you quilt, knit, bead, make dolls, paper journals, etc.? Do you hoard materials for these projects in your stash? Then this may be the place for you! Every Sunday (or thereabouts), Stash Sunday participants will take a pic of something they've been squirreling away. If you blog, post it on your blog. Post it in the Flickr group too. And most important, tell us all about it! The wonderful Mary Frances has generated a button for us, and as soon as I figure out how, I'll set that up so bloggers can link to this site... Oooh, exciting!

Every week, stop on by to check out this week's Stash Sunday. We're thinking of making it themed a la Self Portrait Tuesday. So, for Sunday 10/123, let's all dig out something halloween-y. It doesn't have to have ghosties printed on it- it could be lovely orange yarn, shiny purple beads, etc. Be creative!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

I'm definitely going to participate, but I don't so much use flickr...Think maybe you'll put up a list of blogs at some point? Either way, I love the idea and having themes.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

How do I get the "stash sunday" motif on my blog? Any pointers would be great. Thanks for organizing this!!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I'm lousy at buttons and will ask the amazing Mary-Frances. She sent me some code that i can emailto you if you want. It can go into your blog if you know how to do that?

Also- I'm trying to start a web ring to link from participating blog to blog..

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home