Sunday, November 27, 2005

I'm grateful for...



I am so grateful to have this PJ top. It was my Grandpa's http://www.flickr.com/photos/spamantha/56462309/. I gave him these jammies, which are sort of a Wall Street Journal print, years ago. He was a stockbroker and I often gave him themed gifts like these. When he died, my mom saved them for me, and along with some other money-themed fabric, I'm going to make a Grandpa quilt one day. Maybe it will have photo-transfers, maybe not. Maybe it will be for my dad, maybe not. But just having the fabric is a connection to grandpa...

Anybody out there got any good ideas for the next theme?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Frances said...

Very cool! Love it!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Debra Dixon said...

How ironic! I just came over to look and the quilt I am making this very week has fabric squares (I bought on eBay) with this very same fabric. It is way cool.

I'll keep my eyes open for money fabric for you.

Nice connection to your granddad too.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home