Saturday, January 28, 2006

To quote my least favorite new mother, Ooops, I did it again...

Yet again, I missed a week.

Here's what I bought on vacation. Where was I? Hint: the fabric DIDN'T stay there...
What I bought in Vegas DIDN'T Stay in Vegas...

And, this week was two views of your stash- organized and also creative chaos. It worked well with my need to rip everything apart and reorganize. I *think* things are sorted in an easier to access fashion now... Probably. Until I change my mind and rip it all apart again...

Stash, in process of being sorted...

Stash closet, neat

Hint: if you click on the photo of the organized view, there are notes telling you what treasures are hiding where...

Happy stashing, y'all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cher said...

it's a lot of work re-organizing!
good job-nice you can fit all your stash into one closet!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, most of it fits in one closet. Plus 2 bins under the sewing table, and did i forget to mention the piles along one wall? Oooops...

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...but there is only one yarn drawer. Heh, heh. Oh, yeah... your a quilter, not a knitter. My stash closet looks like that but backwards [all that yarn, one drawer of fiber].

Great job reorganizing. I love the pull out drawers.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home